Who are We?
River City Electric Ltd. was incorporated on October 20, 1998. Our success and reputation for fair dealings owes much to the calibre of management, technical skills, and equipment employed. We attract individuals who share our vision and commitment, bringing qualities of professionalism, integrity and a high level of energy to reinforce our leadership position. Our people enjoy a stable working environment, engendering enthusiasm, teamwork, and innovation resulting in cost-effective solutions and projects completed on time and within budget. With over 100 employees, River City Electric Ltd. manages all projects out of the head office located in Edmonton, Alberta and has established itself in the Fort McMurray, High Prairie, and Red Deer areas. In looking ahead, the only constant will continue to be one of change; new technology abounds and client requirements intensify to meet the demands of global competition. At River City Electric Ltd., we thrive on a challenge as each presents a new opportunity. At River City Electric Ltd., we look to the future with confidence in our systems, and more importantly our people.
River City Electric is committed to providing high quality professional electrical services fueled by innovation and dedication. In order to achieve this, we are continually improving processes, products and services, meeting and exceeding customer expectations at all times.
- Fully identify and conform to the needs of our customers, improving customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and review our service provision and processes, identifying potential errors and implementing the necessary actions to eliminate them.
- Provide extensive staff training, promoting a ‘do it right the first time’ attitude towards quality.
- Forge partnerships with our suppliers and major players in the private and public sectors to ensure optimum business performance. We ensure that our suppliers and partners that may be used in the delivery of our services also comply with our quality philosophy and company policies.
- Achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in the operation of our business.
- Maintaining our reputation for honesty and integrity and ensuring that this is reflected throughout the organization.
- Providing sufficient resources and equipment to ensure that we can operate to the documented quality control systems.
- Ensuring that our quality control program provides a framework for the management and control of our activities for Quality, Environment and Health & Safety. It also assists in establishing and reviewing strategic objectives for the company.
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures have the full support of senior management.
- Continually monitoring and reviewing our Quality Policy to ensure that it remains relevant and effective to the changing needs of our customers.
Responsibility for compliance to these commitments rests with the President of River City Electric Ltd., who will monitor the effectiveness of these policies and their associated initiatives. This Quality commitment will be displayed prominently, and access to the complete Quality manual detailing procedures will be available on the premises for reference by any employee.